Easy Way to Make Your Walls Fancy

Sometimes you need to gussy up the broadside of a barn. These paint rollers from The Painted House, a UK based company, should do the job. The rollers come in different designs are reusable and interchangeable. If your barn does not need to get fancy you can use them on old furniture or make your own wrapping paper.